February 25, 2024
- Half marathon
- 5 Km
At CLUB ATLETISM TORREVIEJA we care about your personal data and your privacy.
Therefore, in compliance with the current European data protection regulations 2016/679, we inform you in a totally transparent manner, and as recommended by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, of the use we make of your personal information:
– Basic Information on Data Protection
– Responsible: CLUB ATHLETICS TORREVIEJA G03617222
– Purpose: Respond to your request, management of images of students in sports activity and send you commercial communications.
– Legitimation: Execution of a contract. Consent of the interested party.
– Recipients: Data transfers are planned to: Tax Agency (if applicable).
– Rights: You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, indicated in the additional information, which you can exercise by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
When we need to obtain information from you, we will always request that you expressly provide it to us voluntarily.
The data collected through the data collection forms of the website or other means, will be incorporated into a personal data processing, for which CLUB ATLETISMO TORREVIEJA is responsible. This entity will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of offering the requested services, with all the legal and security guarantees imposed by the data protection regulations and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Services. the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
The necessary technical and organizational security measures have been applied to said treatment to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal data.
If you choose to leave our website through links to websites that do not belong to our entity, CLUB ATLETISMO TORREVIEJA will not be responsible for the privacy policies of said websites or for the cookies that they may store on the user’s computer.
Our policy regarding email is focused on sending only communications that you have requested to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages by email, we will offer you through them the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and renounce receiving these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of Law 34/ 2002, Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce